Powerscourt Garden Pavilion will re-open on Monday 18th May in line with Government Phase 1 re-opening plans and adhering to public health & HSE guidelines.
To keep our staff and visitors safe we will be facilitating social distancing, hand sanitising, and other safety measures:
- Numbers permitted entry will be monitored & managed in accordance with social distancing guidelines.
- Hand sanitiser points are provided on entry and exit points.
- We will ensure the highest hygiene standards at the Garden Pavilion.
- Toilets will be available at the courtyard entrance only.
- Signage and 2 metre markings have been implemented to remind everyone about social distancing.
- We are requesting contactless payments are made on the Estate.
- Protective screens have been put in place at till points to protect all visitors and staff.
- A one way entering and exiting system has been implemented in the Garden Pavilion.
- Shopping trolleys and baskets at the Garden Pavilion will be cleaned continuously throughout the day.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the Pavilion and appreciate your co-operation.