Plan Your Visit To Powerscourt
January and Febuary Closed Mondays
Tuesday to Saturday: 9.30am to 5.30pm.
Sunday: 10.00am to 5.30pm
Visit our Garden Centre in Enniskerry
Powerscourt Garden Pavilion
Travelling by Car
Directions from Dublin City Centre/M50
Take the N11 southbound (Wexford). At approximately 19km, take exit 7 for Bray south, Enniskerry, Powerscourt Gardens. Turn left at the roundabout, over the flyover and rejoin N11 heading north. Take first left for Enniskerry Village (Exit 6a). Continue along the road to Enniskerry Village. Take the road to the left of the clock tower, in the village square, continue up a steep hill for 600m. Powerscourt entrance is on the right-hand side opposite church entrance.
GPS Co-ordinates: 53°11’05”N 6°11’13”W / 53.18472°N 6.18694°W
Travelling by Bus
The closest public transportation to the estate are the 185 and 44 bus services which leave visitors in Enniskerry village in County Wicklow, a short walk from the Estate (approximately 25 minutes, wear comfortable shoes). Bus timetables are available here.
Travelling by train
The nearest DART station (rail) to the Estate is Bray, County Wicklow which connects the 185 bus with Dublin City Centre. The rail line runs along the coast of Dublin, from Malahide and Howth southwards as far as Greystones, County Wicklow. Full timetables for the DART are available here.
- Houseplant of the month December: Yucca 1 December 2020
- How to use dried flowers as Christmas decorations 27 November 2020
- Top tips for decorating the Christmas table 25 November 2020
- Top tips on decorating festive wreaths 23 November 2020
- Make this Christmas magical 20 November 2020
- 7 ways to make your home cosy this winter 16 November 2020