Welcome to Powerscourt
“Welcome to one of the most beautiful and inspiring places in the world! This is not just an empty boast. The prestigious Lonely Planet guide selected it as one of the top ten houses and mansions to visit worldwide and the daily responses from our visitors continually confirm the life enhancing nature of visiting Powerscourt. One visit is rarely enough.
There is so much to see and enjoy in Powerscourt Estate including the gardens, the scrumptious home-made food in the Terrace Café, the championship golf, and the highest waterfall in Ireland.
Our gardens offer many hidden treasures – from a walk through the formal Italian garden, to exploring the pathways and secret grotto in the Japanese garden, to marvelling at the range and record-breaking size of our trees.
My family have now been custodians of Powerscourt Estate for over 50 years and we are so pleased that you are visiting Powerscourt and thus becoming part of its rich and extraordinary history.”
General Manager, Powerscourt Estate
Set in the wild Wicklow countryside, overlooking the Sugarloaf Mountain, Powerscourt Estate offers a tranquil haven in the Wicklow countryside.
- Powerscourt Gardens – 47 acres of discovery
- Powerscourt Waterfall – The Highest Waterfall in Ireland
- Powerscourt Golf Club – 2 Championship Courses
- Powerscourt House – Venue for Weddings & Corporate Events
- Tara’s Palace – 22 room doll’s house and a children’s museum
- The Powerscourt Hotel – A 5* Luxury Experience
- Dining at Powerscourt – The Terrace Café, Powerscourt Golf Club Restaurant, The Powerscourt Hotel
- Shopping at Powerscourt – Powerscourt Garden Pavilion, Avoca Stores, Global Village, SOUL, The Design Loft