- Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions which take effect when you first use this site. Powerscourt reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed. Any changes that do occur will be effective upon such time as the amendments are posted on the website. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
- Whilst Powerscourt endeavours to ensure that this site is normally available 24 hours a day, Powerscourt will not be liable if for any reason the site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- Access to this site may be restricted and or suspended temporarily or permanently and without notice.
- Part of this site contains materials submitted to Powerscourt by third parties. Third parties are responsible for ensuring that materials submitted for inclusion on this site comply with national and relevant foreign law. Powerscourt cannot guarantee the accuracy of this material and hereby expressly disclaims any responsibility for error, omission or inaccuracy in the material, misinterpretation and any/or all loss, disappointment, negligence or damage caused by reliance on the material contained on this site or any failure or alleged failure in the delivery of the services referred to herein, or in event of the bankruptcy, liquidation or cessation of trade of any company, individual or firm referred to herein. Confirmation of the accuracy and currency in the information should be sought from the establishments concerned.
- Powerscourt shall not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use this site, or any material contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this site or any such material.
- Powerscourt accepts no responsibility for the content of any site to which a hypertext link from this site exists. Such links are provided for your convenience with no warranty, express or implied, for the information provided within them.
- If any of these terms should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, such term or terms shall be severed and deleted from the clause concerned and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- By accessing any part of this site, you shall be deemed to have accepted these terms in full, and the terms herein set out comprise the entire Agreement. In the event that you, at any time, do not accept or no longer accept any or all of these terms, you should immediately cease use of this site.
- These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the Irish courts. This, however, shall not prevent Powerscourt from pursuing a claim for breach of contract, copyright infringement or otherwise in respect of these Terms or this site in any other jurisdiction.
- In using this site, you shall only do so for legal purposes and shall not post illegal, immoral, provocative or defamatory statements in or on any part of the site, or post on or submit to the site any material which might cause Powerscourt to violate any applicable law, statute, directive or regulation or that could, in Powerscourt’s sole discretion, adversely affect the goodwill or reputation of Powerscourt.
Information About You
We respect your privacy and will only process personal data you provide to us or we obtain from you in accordance with applicable privacy law as detailed in our Privacy and Security Policy. By using our site, you consent to such processing and you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate. We do not want you to, and you should not, send any confidential or proprietary information to us via our site. You agree that any information or materials that you or individuals acting on your behalf provide to us will not be considered confidential or proprietary (subject always to applicable law and the terms of our Privacy and Security Policy). You further recognise that we do not want you to, and you warrant that you shall not, provide any information or materials to us that is defamatory, threatening, obscene, harassing, or otherwise unlawful, or that incorporates the proprietary material of another person.
When you visit our site or shop online on our site, or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. We communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on our websites. For contractual purposes, you consent to receive communications from us electronically and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement such that such communications are in writing. If you complete your details in the Contact Us section, you agree that you wish to be contacted by us. This condition does not affect your statutory rights. All information is treated strictly in accordance with our Privacy and Security Policy.
Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and any other rights in all material on this site are owned by Powerscourt. You are permitted to print and download extracts from this site on the following basis:
- Use of documents and related graphics on this site is for information and/or personal use only
- Any copies of these pages saved to disk or to any other storage medium may only be used for subsequent viewing purposes or to print extracts for personal use
- No documents or related graphics on this site are to be modified in any way
- Graphics on this site are not to be used separately from the accompanying text
- No part of this site may be reproduced or stored in any other site or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without prior written permission
- No use or display may be made of the name or logo of Powerscourt without prior written permission
- Any rights not expressly granted in these Terms and Conditions are reserved
Powerscourt reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed. Any changes that do occur will be effective upon such time as the amendments are posted on the website. By visiting our website you agree to accept any changes made to this policy.
Feel free to contact us with any questions about our Terms & Conditions Policy by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Powerscourt” refers to the companies Powerscourt Estates Ltd and Powerscourt Golf Club plc and “our websites” refers to www.powerscourt.com, www.powerscourtgardenpavilion.com and www.powerscourtgolfclub.com.
Powerscourt Estates Ltd
Tel: 01 204 6000
Registered in Ireland No. 19135
VAT No.: IE 0679879N
Powerscourt Golf Club plc
Tel: 01 204 6033
Registered in No. 214091
VAT No.: IE 0679879N